Sunday 10 June 2012

yikes it's been ages!

Wow it's officially been ages since I updated.
Anyway i'm still working and i'm now on Instagram, find me as just plain old Blossombrooks for weekly fan art of tmnt, spider-man and my usual random assortment of paintings and sketches.
This is a selection of my latest work, some of it has already sold, which is just amazing and possibly the best feeling in the world.



Roll on the next exhibition!
pic 1 is 'Phoebe' acrylic on canvas
pic 2 is 'Lights over the mountains' acrylic
pic 3 is Doug the 50ft rabbit, an instagram entry for #springbunny challenge and a moderator's pick. I used ink on paper first then coloured it with the brushes app for ipad.
pic 4 is 'Escape to Fillory' acrylic on canvas. Inspired by the book 'The Magician King' by Lev Grossman, this is the seeing hare and clock tree. It's an incredible book and one of my favourite reads of all time.

1 comment:

  1. VERY GOOD WORK
    IF YOU GO TO FACEBOOK
    AND PUT IN THE TOP OF THE
    PAGE
    MY NAIVE ART
    YOU CAN SEE MY PAINTINGS

    ReplyDelete